Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SEPTICal Fury (Part I): Revenge of the powerful mud

It was a very beautiful day! I woke up with the sunlight smiling in my face. Flowers are blooming and so am I. Then suddenly one of the boarders living downstairs called me down. She said there was water coming out from the other room. Then I get down immediately for check up. As I unlock the door, Yes, I see the water, and I said to myself, no doubt, it is just a leak from one of the faucets in the bathroom inside the room. As I open the door, well, to my surprise, there were mud all over the place! I really have no idea what it is. But by the time I opened the bathroom door, all of the bad words came out from my mouth! Hell, there are shits all over the bathroom! As I said, at first, I don't know what it is, so I just stepped over the mud. Yucks! So disgusting! I just then realized that the septic tank was full that's why it overflowed. Men, I don't know what to do! I informed my mother about what happened. We were troubled, so badly! Getting rid of those mess costs a lot of money.
Men, I tell you.. This thing that happened to us, it is worse than a heartbreak!
I took a picture of it but I don't think I'll post it in this blog directly, I'll just put it in a link.. If you want to see it, just click this link below..
-----see picture-----

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHEHEHEEET! KADIRI! HAHAHA! MYGAWD. O ano resolved na ba ang problema?

Anonymous said...

hahaha! oi, may bago ka bang number? di ka lagi gareply?

Anonymous said...

ewwwww!

thanks for giving us the option not to see that! I looked just the same.

Anonymous said...

haha!Why did you take a photo of it huh?heheheh!!I can't believe I looked at the picture!Hahaha!Gross!

yan said...

ay naku chikoy, kadiri ka. ikaw lang sigurong makakaisip na kunan ng picture yan.

Janea Jozelle said...

yuck! kadiri ui... inapakan mo pa talaga... hahaha (speechless)